Jan Wieck JanWieck
Tue Sep 21 17:48:18 PDT 2004
On 9/20/2004 2:01 PM, elein wrote:
> As I understand it, you will have triggers and/or rules
> on your base tables remaining.  I have not verified
> this.  Jan told me this, but did not specify whether
> the triggers were on base tables or not.  I assume
> they are.

The other way around ... on the subscribers (slaves), the subscribed
tables have their triggers and rules parked on their PK index OID ...
which is ugly and eggebeh and pfui, but it's the way it is for now. So
simply dropping the replication schema will leave the slave database in
an inconsistent state.

Jan