cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info cbbrowne
Mon Sep 20 22:07:26 PDT 2004
> As I understand it, you will have triggers and/or rules
> on your base tables remaining.  I have not verified
> this.  Jan told me this, but did not specify whether
> the triggers were on base tables or not.  I assume
> they are.

The triggers will be "cascaded" out of there, because they depend on
functions in the Slony schema being dropped.  drop schema _whatever
cascade; will remove the functions AND the triggers.

The thing that will remain in place is any extra columns introduced as
primary keys for tables.  The sequence being used to populate the column
will be lost, but the column will remain.