Shaun McCloud smccloud at geo-comm.com
Tue May 22 10:40:05 PDT 2012
Ok,

I will do more research using that method.  I was planning on allowing a user to run the app on the Master node and each slave node to allow then to add one slave at a time (due to the fact that we must maintain 100% uptime in the event of a schema change).  That shouldn't be an issue when using Slonik directly, correct?

Shaun McCloud, MCDST | Associate Software Developer
Geo-Comm Inc. | www.geo-comm.com