Johan Wärlander johan at snowflake.nu
Sat Apr 7 23:38:07 PDT 2012
Right, Steve mentioned as much on #slony earlier. My understanding from his
and your comment, and the documentation, is that I'll need to follow the
sequence below:

1. Create a new, empty set
2. Subscribe all old nodes to the new set
3. Do 'set move table' and 'set move sequence' for the tables and sequences
to split out
4. Finally, subscribe the new node to only this new set

Will that do what I want, without disturbing the already-loaded tables on
the old nodes?