Emma Lovatt emma.lovatt at ticketline.co.uk
Tue Nov 30 08:13:16 PST 2010
Sorry I'm working on the information the DBA has given me as I myself am not a DBA but really trying hard to understand J

The error in the slony log is:_

2010-11-10 13:21:50 GMTERROR  remoteWorkerThread_1: "update only "public"."stp_seatingmaps" set paà;

" ERROR:  syntax error at or near ""

LINE 1: update only "public"."stp_seatingmaps" set paà;

This happens when that table is updated on the master and it tried to replicate to the slave producing that error, we have had to turn off the replication on that table for the moment.  We are running RedHat Enterprise Linux 5 advanced server 64 bit, Postgresql Plus Advanced server 8.4 and slony is version 2.0.3

Thanks for answering so quickly, I hope this is a bit more information for you