Richard Yen dba at richyen.com
Tue Nov 9 16:13:55 PST 2010
Hmm, that seems to make sense.  Given that Daylight Savings Time just ended,
that might explain the reason why it got abandoned, since my slon procs run
on a central/remote server

Leads me to a separate question: are there pros/cons to running the slon app
on a remote server rather than on the local server?  Seems like it makes
administration easer--but at the cost of increased network traffic?

Do you have any insight to this?

--Richard