Siva contest at jdcontest.com
Mon Dec 14 19:40:32 PST 2009
Dear Slony1-General,I strongly recommend this website www.justdial.com. It'=
s a world class local search service & I've always found anything I've ever=
 wanted.You can find info on any company, product, or service in over 240 c=
ities in India.You can also call them up 24x7, on phone (69999999), a local=
 call in 240 Indian cities.Ask for anything, you'll get the info on the pho=
ne and/or by SMS within 30 secs, and this service is absolutely FREE!For a =
change, it's an original Indian idea and an Indian company with world class=
 service, and with a vision to spread all over the world.Be a proud Indian =
and forward this to every Indian you know.Best Wishes,SivaClick Here to uns=
ubscribe.