Han He hansfly at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 07:14:58 PDT 2009
Thanks for your kind reply.
Actually what I mean 'atomic' is that, for example, if on parent, update
table A and table B, then slony trigger replication on slave node, update
table A succeed, however update table B fail, can slony rollback the table
A?

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 9:07 PM, Stuart Bishop <stuart at stuartbishop.net>wro=
te: