Cyril Scetbon cscetbon.ext at orange-ftgroup.com
Tue Aug 11 02:29:06 PDT 2009
you are right !

mydb=# select oid,relname from pg_class where relname = 't_512';
  oid  | relname
-------+---------
 69187 | t_512
(1 row)

mydb=# select * from _pns_slony_voila_preprod_1.sl_table where
tab_relname='t_512';
 tab_id | tab_reloid | tab_relname | tab_nspname | tab_set | tab_idxname
| tab_altered |             tab_comment
--------+------------+-------------+-------------+---------+-------------+-------------+-------------------------------------
    512 |      24638 | t_512       | public      |       1 | t_512_pkey
| t           | Table public.t_512 with primary key
(1 row)

But, repair does not work correctly, and I can't debug it (tried by
looking in the postgresql query log, but found nothing)

I'll try by dumping/reloading with oid. Any idea why the repair command
does not work correctly ? I don't see updates on the node I want to be
repaired. I used the following script :

echo > /var/tmp/repair.sql
slonik_print_preamble --config /etc/slony1/slon_tools_mydb.conf >>
/var/tmp/repair.sql
for set in `seq 1 31`
do
  echo "REPAIR CONFIG (SET ID = $set, EVENT NODE = 101, EXECUTE ONLY ON
=103);" >> /var/tmp/repair.sql
done
slonik < /var/tmp/repair.sql

I got no error but nothing seems to be done

thx

--
Cyril SCETBON