Alan Hodgson ahodgson at simkin.ca
Mon Aug 10 14:33:41 PDT 2009
On Monday 10 August 2009, Cyril Scetbon <cscetbon.ext at orange-ftgroup.com>
wrote:
> > You need to modify all the table and sequence OIDs stored in the slony
> > configuration tables to reflect the new table and sequence OIDs.
>
> I don't think oids are used and table id were not modified

Slony stores the OIDs of the actual tables themselves (at least in the 1.2
line, dunno about 2.0). Those are different in your new schema and need to
be updated.

--
"... a serious depression seems improbable; [we expect] recovery of business
next spring, with further improvement in the fall." Harvard Economic
Society, November 10, 1929