Don Sasikumar DSasikumar at intelligent-addressing.co.uk
Mon Aug 3 09:14:30 PDT 2009
When I start my replication service on Windows VISTA, I get the
following error in the window console.

"

The description for Event ID 0 from source Slony cannot be found. Either
the component that raises this event is not installed on your local
computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the
component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had
to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

ERROR  remoteWorkerThread_1: "select "_M_Cluster".setAddTable_int(1, 1,
'"nlpg_schema"."authority"', 'authority_pkey', ''); " PGRES_FATAL_ERROR
ERROR:  Slony-I: setAddTable_int: table id 1 has already been assigned!

"

Could anyone please throw some light on this? The replication does not
seems to happen.

Thanks,

Don Sasikumar

Web Systems Developer

Intelligent Addressing Ltd. Registered Office: 1 Adam Street, London WC2N 6DD Reg. in England No.3863861 VAT No.GB 802258946