Don Sasikumar DSasikumar at intelligent-addressing.co.uk
Mon Aug 3 07:05:02 PDT 2009
Hi All,

I have following the procedures mentioned in the example

http://www.pgadmin.org/docs/1.8/slony-example.html

to create a Master and 2 slave dbs with one master cluster called
M_Cluster.
After setting the path and replication set, when i start the service
using
the command...

net start Slony-I

the replication does not happen. BY replication, what I mean is that the
data
updates in my master table is not shown in the corresponding tables
created in
the slaveDBs.

Only the tables in the master db contains data. I had created the slave
DBs with the same schema
Name and table name with no data in them.

I expected the data to be replicated along with the other updates made
to the master db.

All I could find is a new schema created in 2 slaves as well as in the
masterdb with the name of the cluster (M_Cluster)
With some tables in it. The replication is not happening. Please advise
what needs to be done.

I am using Postgres 8.3.7, Slony-I 1.2.16 and pgAdmin 3. Screenshot
attached..

Regards,
Don

Intelligent Addressing Ltd. Registered Office: 1 Adam Street, London WC2N 6DD Reg. in England No.3863861 VAT No.GB 802258946