Christopher Browne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Tue Apr 28 09:35:41 PDT 2009
Brad Nicholson <bnichols at ca.afilias.info> writes:
> On Tue, 2009-04-28 at 08:49 +0000, Glyn Astill wrote:
>> I notice the news section for 2.0.1 says
>>
>> "Bug #69 - vactables type was being referenced before UPGRADE FUNCTIONS could actually have created it, when upgrading from an earlier version.
>>
>> This would cause UPGRADE FUNCTIONS to fail. "
>>
>> Does this mean it's now possible to do an in place upgrade from 1.2.15 to 2.0.1?
>
> No, it is not possible to do an upgrade from 1.x to 2.x yet.
>
> UPGRADE FUNCTIONS are needed for updating the minor version as well.

I had a chat with a group including Brad to outline an upgrade process
which I described here:
   <http://lists.slony.info/pipermail/slony1-general/2009-February/009193.html>

I haven't had the "round tuits" yet to get into the implementation
:-(.
--
output = reverse("ofni.sailifa.ac" "@" "enworbbc")
<http://dba2.int.libertyrms.com/>