VenuMadhav c_venumadhav at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 1 21:32:31 PDT 2009
Dear Sir,

We are using PostgreSQL and Slony-I on RedHat linux from last 4 years.
Slony-I 1.1.5=A0is implemented with 1 master + 4=A0slaves on PostgreSQL 8.1=
databases.
It is working fine on WAN from last year.
Now we want to=A0increase Slaves from 4 to 13.
Is it possible with existing Slony-I 1.1.5 OR with below latest platform =

=A0=A0=A0 RHEL 4.0
=A0=A0=A0 PostgreSQL 8.3
=A0=A0=A0 Slony-I 1.2.15
=A0=A0=A0 PgAdmin3 1.4.3
Slaves must be 13. Is it possible to implement atleast without failover and=
 cascading.
Please guide us.
This is our requirement. We are ready to contribute some amount for this pu=
rpose.

Thanks & Regards
Venu Madhav

      Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://messenger.=