Christopher Browne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Tue Sep 23 10:48:37 PDT 2008
kevin kempter <kevin at kevinkempterllc.com> writes:
> Given that Pg.pm is depreciated, I would read through the
> testslonystate script and see for myself what queries it's running to
> determine current state. Then I would either tweak the script to use
> DBD::Pg or even pull out the bits that I care about and put it in a
> simple bash or sql script of my own...

Let me note that there is a parallel script in the tools directory
which uses DBD::Pg instead of Pg.pm.  You don't need to rewrite the
Pg.pm version; that has *already been done*, and contributed to the
tools directory.
--
(format nil "~S@~S" "cbbrowne" "acm.org")
http://linuxfinances.info/info/sgml.html