kevin kempter kevin at kevinkempterllc.com
Tue Sep 23 08:59:26 PDT 2008
Just a thought:

Given that Pg.pm is depreciated, I would read through the
testslonystate script and see for myself what queries it's running to
determine current state. Then I would either tweak the script to use
DBD::Pg or even pull out the bits that I care about and put it in a
simple bash or sql script of my own...