Brad Nicholson bnichols at ca.afilias.info
Fri Sep 19 10:12:56 PDT 2008
On Fri, 2008-09-19 at 19:43 +0300, Lukas wrote:
> Hello once again,
>

> >> Can anybody comment how in Slony 2.0 use command store node? If I use it
> >> as in 1.2.x I get error:
> >> Error: require EVENT NODE
> >> Error: No admin conninfo provided for node -1
> >
> > Add an explicit event node.
>
>  Can you be more detailed?

Several Slonik commands assume the there is a node 1 and and try to send
the event through that.  If you don't have a node 1, the command will
fail.  These commands give you the option to specify a different node to
send the event through (event node).  Specify a node that you do have in
the cluster and it should work.

This is in the docs for the STORE NODE command, btw:
http://www.slony.info/documentation/stmtstorenode.html
--
Brad Nicholson  416-673-4106