David Lee Lambert dlambert at bmtcarhaul.com
Wed Sep 3 08:19:22 PDT 2008
Let's say I have three servers,  X, Y and P.  X and Y are "test" instances, P
is "production" (or closer to it).  X and Y have Slony installed, P has not
been used for Slony before.  Can I install Slony on P and use the same set
definition to start replicating to Y from P?  Or do I need to create a new
set, even though the table-names would be the same?

What's a good sequence of commands to do this?

--

David L. Lambert
  Software Developer,  Precision Motor Transport Group, LLC