Mark Hagger mark.hagger at m-spatial.com
Thu Nov 20 01:34:56 PST 2008
Apologies if this has been answered in the lists before, but I can't
seem to find any place or site that lets me directly search the archives
(a brute force "read the entire archives by hand" doesn't greatly appeal
to me...), google searches haven't really turned up anything useful
either.

If I want to replicate multiple databases from hostA to hostB does
anyone have any opinions/thoughts on using multiple clusters vs a single
cluster?  Somehow both approaches feel wrong in some way, but those
appear to be the 2 choices.

Regards,

Mark