Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Fri Jun 6 08:04:57 PDT 2008
Geoffrey wrote:

> As far as I can see, all that's left is to subscribe the sets, shouldn't
> there be new slony triggers on replicated tables in the NODE 2 database?

I found the answer to my own question.  Seems that the triggers are not
created in the NODE 2 database until I run the slonik_subscribe_set script.

After running it, I now see the following trigger:

_pro_cluster_denyaccess_1 BEFORE INSERT OR DELETE OR UPDATE ON avlds FOR EAC
H ROW EXECUTE PROCEDURE _pro_cluster.denyaccess('_pro_cluster')

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin