Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Fri Jun 6 06:32:33 PDT 2008
Alan Hodgson wrote:
> On Thursday 05 June 2008, Geoffrey <lists at serioustechnology.com> wrote:
>> I am trying to figure out at what point slony triggers are added to the
>> master node.  I'm assuming that they will be their prior to node
>> subscription.  Is this a correct assumption?
>
> Yeah, they get added when you do SET ADD TABLE.

Thanks for that.  I'm concerned that I don't see any new triggers on my
replicated tables in my node 2 database.  I see the following in my node
1 (master) though:

_master_cluster_logtrigger_1 AFTER INSERT OR DELETE OR UPDATE ON avlds
FOR EACH ROW EXECUTE PROCEDURE
_master_cluster.logtrigger('_master_cluster', '1', 'kv
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv')

I have run the following slonik scripts:

slonik_init_cluster --config $CONFIG

slon_start --config $CONFIG 1
slon_start --config $CONFIG 2

slonik_create_set --config $CONFIG 1
slonik_create_set --config $CONFIG 2

As far as I can see, all that's left is to subscribe the sets, shouldn't
there be new slony triggers on replicated tables in the NODE 2 database?

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin