Michel michelspintor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 03:56:15 PST 2008
My server is a dual opteron 248
8GB DDR ECC
2 HD SCSI
Postgres 8.2.5
Linux: 2.6.17.13-SMP (optimized)
Slony 1.2.12 (compiled default)

Today is worst than yesterday ´cause is taking many time for any light
replication like simples insert and update, it now is taking around
4~5minutes on localnetwork.

Can i downgrade to 1.2.6? I did it on a test server and it worked even
with same errors messages like:

"Possible unsupported PostgreSQL version 8.2, defaulting to 8.0 support"

But even with this message the replication is working on test servers
and too much fast like 1.2.12.

Some advice?

Thanks