Glyn Astill glynastill at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jan 15 07:48:27 PST 2008

> Hmm.  I wonder if node -1 is the virtual one that pgAdmin hacks
> into
> place as a place to store path information for slonik-like
> activity...

Does that mean it's definately not behaviour we'd be seeing if we
didn't use pgAdmin?

In pgAdmin it asks for the pgAdmin node - I entered 99 in here based
on their example.

I've started using slonik today, previous to that I'd never touched
it and just gone with pgAdmin as it seemed easiest initially.

I shall find my way over to the pgAdmin list, and see what I can find
out, however any ideas that I could try to resolve the problem would
be appreciated.