Christopher Browne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Fri Jan 11 13:34:40 PST 2008
"John Fansler" <John.Fansler at ateb.com> writes:
> I'm currently playing with a slightly older version of slony (1.2.9) included in my postgres windows installation.:p>
>
> :p>
>
> From reading the docs it appears that log_level of 2 is recommended. The problem is that the amount of logging done at that level takes over the windows application
> event log.:p>
>
> :p>
>
> Is there a way to configure slony in windows to use its own windows event log instead of the application event log?:p>

I don't know about what happens on Windows...

I will comment that the Next Major Version revises the log levels
considerably, so that you should be able to set log_level to 0, and
get most of the Interesting Stuff.
--
output = reverse("gro.mca" "@" "enworbbc")
http://www3.sympatico.ca/cbbrowne/internet.html