Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Thu Feb 21 06:41:12 PST 2008
It is not a slony problem, but you all already knew that.

Here's the deal.  All our databases communicate via a network process.
For convenience, when a record is placed into a certain set of tables,
that record is then populated across all the databases.  The process
that does this DISABLES TRIGGERS in order for this to not cause other
issues.  Therefore, what is happening is, the slony trigger on the
master is being disabled at times in order to complete this process.

I want to thank all you folks for sticking with us.  The responsible
developer is looking into addressing this issue and we hope to be
retesting our slony solution before the end of the week.

Your persistence has helped us to stay on top of this issue and insures
that our months of work in slony implementation have not been wasted.

If I ever run into any of you in person, I will gladly purchase you a
beverage of your choice.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin