Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Thu Feb 21 05:15:19 PST 2008
If anyone is interested, I'm willing to provide our slony logs and
portions of our database schema if they think it might help tracking
down our slony problem.

Since yesterday, the disparity between the number of records in one
table has grown substantially.  The interesting thing is that out of the
88 tables and 84 sequences, there's just a handful of tables exhibiting
problems and it's always the same tables.  Note the difference in record
counts for the 'tract' table, yesterday it was a difference of 40
records, now it's 275.

< count for adest 54055
---
 > count for adest 54056