Geoffrey lists at serioustechnology.com
Mon Feb 18 12:19:59 PST 2008
I want to make sure I have a good handle on this issue.  We currently
have a master/slave configuration.  In the event the slave must be
rebooted, what are the proper steps to insure that slony picks up from
where it left off.

What we are currently doing is simply restart the slon daemons for each
database.

For the most part this appears to work, but what concerns me is that I
have one table on one database where the number of records on the master
node has not increased in a while and the slave does not appear to be
'trying to catch up.'  That is to say, the slave has fewer records in
that table then the master and the slave table is not growing.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

  - Benjamin Franklin