Christopher Browne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Wed Apr 16 12:41:49 PDT 2008
We have had people editing the code with varying sets of editor
configuration for quite a while now, which has had the result that the
code has diverged away from the "PostgreSQL style" by quite a bit.
(I daresay I'm one of the offenders on this!)

It seems preferable to announce a forthcoming pgindent run so that if
anyone has outstanding work on -HEAD, there is either:

a) a chance to object, or
b) a chance to commit those changes, or
c) well, there isn't really a c) :-)

I'll plan to do this run next Wednesday, on April 23rd.

If you have big patches outstanding, be aware :-).
--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="linuxfinances.info" in String.concat "@" [name;tld];;
http://cbbrowne.com/info/slony.html