Daniel B. Thurman dant at cdkkt.com
Wed Oct 3 06:32:12 PDT 2007

Uh, the problem is that after reboot, the PostgreSQL service is running but
the databases are still trying to come up and before ports are released to
the public whilst slony-I services are running but "ran past" PostgreSQL
which was not ready and Slony-I will not attempt to (re)connect to the
PostgreSQL database(s).  Slony-I is dead in the water until restarted!
So the issue of Recovery may not do you any good because the services
are running and there is no fault here to recover!

I cannot tell if there is a problem both with PostgreSQL and Slony-I since
both services had to be restarted in order to restore some sense of normalcy.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.