Andrew Hammond andrew.george.hammond at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 13:52:45 PDT 2007
1) Join the mailing list. It's relatively low traffic and an excellent
resource for more complicated questions. As you have demonstrated by
finding my name in the archives, it has the added benefit that the
answer to your question may in the future help another person. If you
want personalized help, there are a number of highly qualified
consultants who would be very happy for the work.

2) For simpler questions (like the below), you probably want to hop
onto the IRC channel (as documented on the site)

3) I don't use windows, so I'm a poor choice to ask (again, the
mailing list would be a much better place to get in touch with windows
users). I seem to recall someone posting windows binaries. If I wanted
to run slony on windows, I would first find those binaries and see if
they included any windows specific documentation.

Once you have the binaries and have figured out how to run slons the
windows way, the standard documentation should be fine from then on.

Andrew