Alan Hodgson ahodgson at simkin.ca
Wed Apr 11 11:38:04 PDT 2007
On Wednesday 11 April 2007 11:16, "Keaton Adams" <kadams at mxlogic.com>
wrote:
> In the "current limitations" section of the documentation it states
> that "In addition, any other triggers and rules on replicated tables
> are suppressed on the subscribers:

> Does this mean that Slony-I is not compatible with partitioned tables
> in PostgreSQL?

Those triggers and rules are suppressed "on the subscribers". Not the
master. Subscribers are read-only.

Other than the inconvenience of adding new partitions to replication,
Slony is perfectly compatible with partitioned tables.

--
If I saw a person in need, and I stole your money to help him, I'd be
arrested and convicted of theft. If I get Parliament to do the same