elein elein
Mon Sep 25 11:43:34 PDT 2006
My initial reaction is ACK! The install is messy enough
for new users.  Most users will have only one slony installation.

But of course your reasons for multiple installations are
very good ones and so just go with caution.  Make sure calling
paths and PATH are correct if necessary.  Don't go deeper than
you have to.  Follow the pg model where possible.  (All of that
usual stuff.) Just be sure it is easier for the single slony
install user than for the sophisticated multi-version user.

--elein