Darcy Buskermolen darcy
Mon Sep 25 11:30:45 PDT 2006
A few things about our installed files.

A) The more I've been thinking about this, the more I'm inclined to think we
should move the default install location for the *.sql functions.  I think it
might be worthwhile to mvoe them all into share/slony-I/

B) I've run into a situation where I want to run 2 diffrent versions of slony
(on 2 diffrent DB's) on the same cluster. While yes I can do it via
manipulation of the configure options, this  feels cumbersome.  What are
proples thoughts on expanding on the first item and, moving the files one
level deeper, share/slony-I/1.3 , and going along with this, would it be
worth while to do something simular the same thing with the .so's ?