Andrew Sullivan ajs
Mon Dec 11 08:47:04 PST 2006
On Mon, Dec 11, 2006 at 03:05:00PM +0100, Stefan Kaltenbrunner wrote:

> well after the latest fixes in CVS they actually work(at least i use
> them regulary) - and I think it is Bernds intention to take over
> maintainance and actively fix them ...

Well, if they're fixed, shouldn't they get installed where any other
utilities do?  I'm a little unhappy with polluting the main Postgres
tree, though (and always was).  Shouldn't we install under contrib/
or something?

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs at crankycanuck.ca
Unfortunately reformatting the Internet is a little more painful
than reformatting your hard drive when it gets out of whack.
		--Scott Morris