Christopher Browne cbbrowne
Wed Jul 27 16:14:15 PDT 2005
"Andy" <frum at ar-sd.net> writes:

> Thank you all for replying.
>
> At least I have a better image about my "problem"... it really becomes
> a big one :(.
>
> I looked also over other replication systems, but the problems still
> remains open.

Yes, this indicates that there is room for someone to implement an
asynchronous multimaster replication system with conflict resolution.

There may well be similarities; some of the components of Slony-I
might well be useful in the implementation of such a system, but
that's the level at which things might be "supported."
--
"cbbrowne","@","ca.afilias.info"
<http://dev6.int.libertyrms.com/>