Sun.betty alanxzq
Tue Jul 26 09:28:23 PDT 2005
Thanks for answer of Ian Burrell very much ! at first!
>Ian Burrell <ianburrell at gmail.com> ???
>I found a bug in the slon triggers which truncated strings with
>multibyte characters. This was with UTF-8 (UNICODE encoding) but I
>bet it affects EUC_CN. The patch was committed to CVS. You might try
>building slony from CVS and see if that fixes the problem.
>
>- Ian

but when I want to download patch from cvs , I befall question
at command line do it :
cvs -d:pserver:anonymous at gborg.postgresql.org:/usr/local/cvsroot/slony1 login
Logging in to :pserver:anonymous at gborg.postgresql.org:2401/usr/local/cvsroot/slony1
CVS password:
Unknown host gborg.postgresql.org.
Use wincvs do it :
cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at gborg.postgresql.org:/usr/local/cvsroot/slony1 login
Logging in to :pserver:anonymous at gborg.postgresql.org:2401:/usr/local/cvsroot/slony1
***** CVS exited normally with code 0 *****
cvs checkout -P /usr/local/cvsroot/slony1 (in directory D:\log)
cvs [server aborted]: Absolute module reference invalid: `/usr/local/cvsroot/slony1'
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)
***** CVS exited normally with code 1 *****

fixed bug patch is or not at "Slony-I 1.1.0 Available " here download package ? if can ?
maybe pack package email for me ! Thanks very much !

   in addition , I test for
   createdb -E UNICODE test
   master and slave as the same.
   export PGCLIENTENCODING=UNICODE
   I find as the same question.
   at master :
   insert into T_NUM_CENTER (TYPE , CURRVAL , CURRDATE , MEMO) values ('?????' , 1 , now() , '???');
   at slave
   select * from T_NUM_CENTER ;
   type    | currval |  currdate  |          memo
 ????   |       1 | 2005-07-25 | ???