Dave Page dpage
Tue Jul 5 08:48:30 PDT 2005

Not yet, but if Magnus gets short of time when he's porting the rest of
it, I can help out with that.

> From the main of slon  to control exec slon process.
> Probably, you are the thought which solves a HUP problem.:-)

>From a brief glance at the code, HUP just restarts slon using
slon_kill_child() & execvp() so putting in a huge amount of work to
emulate signals is probably of little benefit (unless I missed
something), given that the SCM makes it nice and easy to restart a
service on Windows.

/D