Marc G. Fournier scrappy
Thu Feb 24 19:17:14 PST 2005
I can't find any errors in either the .out or .err files, but on our "off
site" server, dns is no longer being updated, altho the 'on site'
subscriber/slave server, updates go through fine ...

on the one that it no longer works, .out looks the same as on the one that
does work though:

saturn# cat /home/slony/slon-ams.out
CONFIG main: slon version 1.0.5 starting up
CONFIG main: local node id = 2
CONFIG main: loading current cluster configuration
CONFIG storeNode: no_id=1 no_comment='Node 1'
CONFIG storeNode: no_id=3 no_comment='Node 3'
CONFIG storePath: pa_server=1 pa_client=2 pa_conninfo="dbname=ams host=db.hub.org port=5432 user=slony password=r3pl1c at t10n" pa_connretry=10
CONFIG storePath: pa_server=3 pa_client=2 pa_conninfo="dbname=ams host=neptune.hub.org port=5432 user=slony password=r3pl1c at t10n" pa_connretry=10
CONFIG storeListen: li_origin=1 li_receiver=2 li_provider=1
CONFIG storeListen: li_origin=3 li_receiver=2 li_provider=1
CONFIG storeSet: set_id=1 set_origin=1 set_comment='ams tables'
WARN   remoteWorker_wakeup: node 1 - no worker thread
CONFIG storeSubscribe: sub_set=1 sub_provider=1 sub_forward='f'
WARN   remoteWorker_wakeup: node 1 - no worker thread
CONFIG enableSubscription: sub_set=1
WARN   remoteWorker_wakeup: node 1 - no worker thread
CONFIG main: configuration complete - starting threads
CONFIG enableNode: no_id=1
CONFIG enableNode: no_id=3

but there are no updates happening ...

Is there a table within the database that I should be looking at for more
'long term' errors?

----