Jan Wieck JanWieck
Wed Sep 29 12:52:54 PDT 2004
That sounds very much like pg_listener bloat.

I guess you where not running pg_autovacuum, nor did any other regular
vacuum maintenance on the two database. The latest versions in CVS, HEAD
as well as REL_1_0_STABLE, have pg_listener added to the tables
frequently vacuumed by slon.

Please issue a "vacuum full pg_listener" on both nodes and see if that
gets things back to normal.

Jan