Jan Wieck JanWieck
Fri Oct 29 13:10:59 PDT 2004
On 10/27/2004 5:34 AM, Stefan Kruger wrote:

> Hi there -- new to this game.
>
> I am faced with having to replicate a db from a RH6.0 box to a FreeBSD
> 4.9 box. Latest stable release of postgres and slony.
>
> I run into an error where there appears to be hard coded paths that
> assume that postgres and/or slony is always installed in the same place
> on master and slave:

You must have copied either the configured Slony-I or the configured
PostgreSQL source tree across those machines, and then installed Slony
without reconfiguring it for the new destination system. There are no
hardcoded paths in the Slony code. They are gathered from the PostgreSQL
build system.

Jan