Andrew Sullivan ajs
Fri Oct 22 15:37:34 PDT 2004
On Fri, Oct 22, 2004 at 02:46:04PM +1000, Justin Clift wrote:
> To then go and get blamed because "I was told not to" is being
> _extremely_ loose with the truth.

Sorry, Justin, I didn't intend to "blame" anyone.  I just think it's
early days in the project, and it's better to err on the side of
conservatism in these cases.  Anyway, this is a tempest in a teapot.
I didn't mean to set it brewing, and I apologise.

Andrew Sullivan  | ajs at crankycanuck.ca
In the future this spectacle of the middle classes shocking the avant-
garde will probably become the textbook definition of Postmodernism.
                --Brad Holland