Erik G. Burrows erik
Sat Jul 10 18:04:07 PDT 2004
That's what I get for not testing enough. Sorry for the double post, but
this patch should be preferred over the original, if actually
connecting to the database is important to you...

--
Erik G. Burrows - KG6HEA                          www.erikburrows.com
PGP Key: http://www.erikburrows.com/files/erik.erikburrows.com.pgpkey