Erik G. Burrows erik
Sat Jul 10 17:47:05 PDT 2004
I've only been using Slony-I for a few days, but I already love it! It's
going to make database migrations and upgrades much, much easier.
However, I didn't like the fact that the PostgreSQL connection string
passed to the slon process shows up in 'ps' output.

Attached is my patch to slon.c to erase the argv entry with the
connection string after slon finishes processing it's arguments, and
restore it in case of a restart. I'm not sure how portable this fix is,
but it should work on most *nix platforms, I think. I hope you find it
useful.

Thanks,
  Erik G. Burrows

--