David Parker dparker
Tue Aug 3 14:35:07 PDT 2004

  _____

From: slony1-general-bounces at gborg.postgresql.org
[mailto:slony1-general-bounces at gborg.postgresql.org] On Behalf Of
Victoria Parsons
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 4:20 AM
To: slony1-general at gborg.postgresql.org
Subject: [Slony1-general] location of cluster information

Hi Slony people,

I have set up several slave systems from one master database using
slony. Most of them were just for testing, and I can't remember all the
clusternames I used. Where are the cluster names and the databases
associated with them stored? If I no longer wish to replicate these can
I and should I delete the old clusters?

Cheers,
Vicki Parsons

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender and destroy it immediately.
Statements of intent shall only become binding when confirmed in hard
copy by an authorised signatory.

Detica Limited is registered in England under No: 1337451 and Detica
(Rubus) Limited under No: 03361831.

Registered offices: Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YP,
England.