Steve Singer steve at ssinger.info
Wed Aug 21 19:29:39 PDT 2019

I want to draw peoples attention to
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=slony1-engine.git;a=commit;h=db77ecafab1bfb2d98391811fb082166119ed472

The HAVE_PGPORT on windows doesn't seem to work when I recently tested
against PG12.

I am also not sure this is working on unix against recent PG versions(do
--have-pgport builds work for anyone else).

Since we now have runtime facilities to set the sharepath with
SLONY_SHARE_DIR I think removing this is fine.

My plan is to release 2.2.8 from REL_2_2_STABLE this coming weekend or early
next week.  If anyone objects to this release schedule or the PGPORT change
let me know.

I suspect we should pull out all the HAVE_PGPORT blocks but I won't do that
in 2.2.8.  Windows packagers could just add back the define if I'm wrong
about this issue.

Steve