Steve Singer steve at ssinger.info
Mon Aug 27 20:24:17 PDT 2018
On Mon, 27 Aug 2018, David Fetter wrote:

> On Sun, Aug 26, 2018 at 09:30:40PM -0400, Steve Singer wrote:
>> On Fri, 24 Aug 2018, David Fetter wrote:
>>> Folks,
>>>

> Back to an earlier question, do we support multiple versions of Slony
> running on the same instance? If so, and we want to keep that
> capability, we might need to do some hacks to ensure that the .so's
> don't step on each other.

Today you can have multiple versions of slony running on the same instance
in different slony clusters. Ie you can have _slonyschema1 and _slonyschema2
both running on the same database with different versions of slony.

The .so has the version number in the filename and for the C symbols we
encode the version number as part of the symbol name.