Ronald Arias ronald.arias at smartmatic.com
Fri Jan 14 05:20:51 PST 2011
Hello,

I'm having a problem with postgresql, slony1 and pgadmin3. The
environment is set as follows:

O.S: Ubuntu 10.04
pgadmin version: 1.10
postgres version: 8.4
slony version: 1.2

I installed everything from Sinaptic Repository.

When I try to use pgadmin to create a cluster using the "new slony-I
cluster" option, it shows me a message "slony-I creation scripts not
available".
I have configured "File > Options" to add the slony-I path to
"/usr/share/slony1" where the "xxid.sql" and "slony_funcs.sql" scripts
are, but I still getting the same error.

Please, could you tell if this is a bug? or there is a way to fix this
problem? Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

--

vineta *Ronald Arias
*cid:3365146942_189683  Software Engineer

cid:3365146942_197257