Christopher Browne cbbrowne at afilias.info
Tue Apr 26 15:08:55 PDT 2011
On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 5:48 PM, Steve Singer <ssinger at ca.afilias.info> wrote:
> There are three patches living in my auto-waitfor branch at
> git://github.com/ssinger/slony1-engine.git  that are related to the
> bug196 (sl_event_lock) changes that should probably be merged into master.

I have started taking a poke at reviewing the auto-wait-for branch,
notably with a first pass thru the docs.  I suggest pulling recent
patches from my branch, as I did a moderate chunk of wordsmithing.
Amusing that I haven't validated that the *code* works yet, but by
poking at the docs, I have a better idea of what the code is
*intended* to do :-).