cbbrowne cbbrowne at ca.afilias.info
Thu Mar 26 07:30:52 PDT 2009
Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Would it be possible to get the documentation of the latest stable release in
> http://slony.info/documentation/ ?
>
> If you look at this URL, you'll have 1.2.13 documentation. It would be best to
> have at least 1.2.15, and much better 2.0.1.
>
> Thanks.

Done!

[Aside/reminder for admin-types...  It's pretty trivial to update this
using docs from the release tarballs; see the README file in
/home/community/slony/htdocs/adminguide for instructions...]

--
let name="cbbrowne" and tld="ca.afilias.info" in name ^ "@" ^ tld;;
<http://dba2.int.libertyrms.com/>