chris chris at ca.afilias.info
Mon Aug 10 15:29:34 PDT 2009
Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim at gunduz.org> writes:
> This needs to be fixed, too.

Fixed, for 2 functions (ddlScript_complete(), updateReloid()), in both
1.2 and 2.0 branches.

I put a change into src/backend/slony1_base.sql, to set sl_event_seq to
5000000000; I will take that out before we let this out the door, but:

a) Let's test with that in place, as it has nicely pointed out a couple
of bugs, and

b) I want to add in a way to force that event number Way High for
testing, because of a) :-).
--
select 'cbbrowne' || '@' || 'ca.afilias.info';
<http://dba2.int.libertyrms.com/>